Management Consultancy Services
Richard provides advice and support to business leaders and business owners enabling them to grow their business. With over 30 years of business experience providing advice to leaders across a wide-range of high growth businesses and across multiple sectors. Richard provides a safe sounding board to discuss ideas and to think through important decisions.
As an external 3rd party, Richard provides an extra pair of hands for many businesses in undertaking projects. From researching new ideas to launching new products and services.
Richard’s consultancy work can be broken down into the following key areas:-
Management Consultancy Projects
With over 30 years experience in business Richard takes on projects for companies in researching markets and developing new products and services. Many companies want an extra pair of eyes end ears to grow their business with the flexibility and agility to add to the bottom-line quickly. Bringing is an experienced business consultant gives a business additional resources to grow. Consultancy projects can include researching emerging sectors, identify market opportunities and develop pilot solutions to open up markets.
Consultancy projects enable a company to quickly and cost-effectively identify, assess, pilot and then model the business to new opportunities. The key advantages of using an experienced consultant is that existing operations are not over-stretched. Outsourcing projects to an experienced 3rd party also facilities flexibility, increasing scope and capability of the business.
Management Consultancy Services
Management consultancy provides business owners resources and expertise which enables their business to grow and develop. Richard’s management consultancy provides business leaders with immediate additional resources that enable them grow quickly. Bringing in an experienced management consultant enables projects to be clearly defined and more effectively delivered than traditional approaches in employing a new management team.
The key advantage for business owners in using experienced management consultants is that it enables accelerated business growth. Our experience in projects goes from researching new ideas to idea validation and project design and delivery management consultancy services enable dynamic business growth.
Management Consultancy can enable your business to Grow Quickly
Management Consultancy Experience
With over 30 years in business and a background in business development from research to delivery Richard focuses on improving the direction and effectiveness of their business strategy. Projects can range from organisational performance and operational processes through to market research and development.
Management consulting covers great diversity in disciplines, but starts with good project management scoping and the ability to hit the road running as an experienced management consultant.
Richard’s typical management consultancy programmes break into three service areas.
- Strategy Consulting: the specialisation that focusses on strategic and board room advise. Where to be playing in which market and why: including:-
- Strategic Direction Setting: where is the market going and how to benefit from that direction.
- Business Planning: developing a robust business plan that enables a business to succeed.
- PESTLE analysis: Understand the macro drivers operating within your market.
- 5 Forces: Understand the micro drivers of a market, who’s is doing what and why.
- Competency Assessment: where are you and what does that mean in terms fo opportunity
- Culture: how to create and sustain the right culture for your organisation.
- Market research: Identifying and validating opportunities to enable market entry or penetration.
2. Operational Consulting: which focusses on improving the management and operations of organisations, including:
- Process Development: Revising and reviewing existing processes too modernise and ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Marketing & Sales Processes: Redefine how to find, engage and convert target audiences into lifetime customers.
- Efficiency Improvement in processes and operations: remove wastage and inefficiency to add value at every step.
3. People Development: focused around human capital consulting services aimed at improving the results of the HR function.
- Leadership: create and develop the leadership within your organisation.
- Succession Planning: Developing the next leaders within your organisation.
- Management Development: developing competencies within the managers to deliver results.
- Mentoring: supporting senior people in their roles to develop and deliver their full potential.
- Change Management: How to create and manage change throughout an organisation.
What does a management consultant do for you?
Management consultancy provide senior decision makers advise on business strategy and organisational matters. Richard’s services include developing a new strategic plan to enable the business to find new areas of growth. Often commissioned to advise on innovation or unique projects, Richard identifies the scope and full remit in understanding the customer’s precise requirements before establishing a clear definable working plan to deliver those goals.
Another key role is in implementing the proposed solutions providing a practical and cost-effective execution of innovative new solutions. Assignments vary from improving the efficiency of business processes through to the implementation of new systems and processes. Richard typically remains involved until change transitions are complete and new ways of working have become embedded inside the operations. The handover is often when ‘business as usual’ is being seen within operations.